The most common symptoms of dandruff are:
- Scaly or crusty scalp, mostly seen in children with “cradle cap”
- Itchy or irritated scalp
- Skin flakes on scalp or in hair, facial hair like beards and mustaches, or eyebrows
Dandruff doesn’t only affect adults. Children also get dandruff and exhibit symptoms such as:
- Dry, white flakes on the scalp or clothing
- Continuous itching of the scalp
- Oily flakes on the scalp or eyebrows
Choose Happy Cappy Shampoo
Easing the symptoms of dandruff or even curbing the condition altogether is fairly simple. Hydration can be helpful, as can avoiding any potentially irritating hair and skin products like sprays, creams, or gels.
The most effective way to fight back against dandruff in children is with a dandruff shampoo for kids like Dr. Eddie’s Happy Cappy Medicated Shampoo & Body Wash.
Purchase our products on Amazon or Walmart.com, or in select Walgreens and Buy Buy Baby stores nationwide.