Avoiding cosmetics with scent and color is one of the most effective ways to soothe the red, scaly, itchy rashes common for those with eczema-prone skin. Start by making sure your eczema shampoo and body wash are fragrance and dye-free.
Though different stages and types of eczema affect over 30% of adults and children in the United States, there are very few treatment options for babies and children.
Known as “A Pediatrician’s Solution,”Dr. Eddie’s Happy Cappy Daily Shampoo & Body Wash is a daily shampoo and body wash for eczema specifically formulated for children. Created by a licensed pediatrician and dermatologist-tested, this eczema shampoo for babies relieves dry, itchy, irritated, and sensitive skin.
SOOTHE DRY SKIN NOW!
Moisturizing Cream for Eczema
Happy Cappy Moisturizing Cream is a pediatrician’s solution for soothing dry, itchy, irritated, sensitive eczema prone skin for children of all ages and is formulated to hydrate skin all day.
This clinically tested moisturizing cream protects and restores the delicate skin barrier. Adults with sensitive skin can expect similar results. Soothes without stinging sensation.
Dr. Eddie’s Happy Cappy Moisturizing Cream for eczema soothes dry, itchy, irritated skin in babies and children of all ages, as well as adults with sensitive skin. Our dermatologist-tested, soothing lotion for eczema helps restore the delicate skin barrier and protect it against irritants. Dr. Eddie’s quick-absorbing, non-greasy eczema cream is formulated to relieve redness and hydrate skin all day long.
SAFE MOISTURIZER FOR BABY ECZEMA
The symptoms of eczema vary depending on the affected person’s age. However, as most people with eczema develop symptoms before the age of 5 and the most severe kinds of eczema are most common in infants and babies, it’s important to be aware of symptoms so conditions can be caught early and properly treated.
Eczema symptoms in babies under 2 years old include:
Rashes on the scalp and cheeks, and on outside of elbows and knees
- Bubbled rashes that sometimes leak fluid
- Extreme itchiness that interferes with sleeping
- Skin infections that can occur from scratching
Eczema symptoms in children over the age of 2 include:
- Rashes on the inside of the knees, elbow creases, neck, wrists, buttocks and legs
- Bumpy rashes
- Thick, knotty rashes with severe itchiness
- Discolored skin
Though eczema has no permanent cure, there are a variety of methods for soothing flare-ups and preventing irritation in children such as:
- Lukewarm baths
- Soft clothing made from cotton or other non-irritating fabrics
- Frequent moisturizing
- Air drying or patting skin with a soft towel after a bath rather than rubbing the skin dry
- Using a humidifier in cold or dry environments
- Clipping fingernails to prevent unnecessary scratching or breaking the skin
Eczema reduces the skin’s ability to protect itself from the environment, meaning any harsh or irritating product can dry out and inflame skin.
One of the most important treatments for eczema in children of all ages is using a gentle, non-soap shampoo and body wash for eczema that will clean the skin without irritation. Purchase Dr. Eddie’s Happy Cappy Daily Shampoo & Body Wash on Amazon or Walmart.com, or Walgreens.com.
- Medical News Today, What Can Be Done About Eczema on the Scalp? https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320791.php
- org, Skincare for Individuals with Atopic Dermatitis, https://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/library/allergy-library/skin-care-tips-atopic-dermatits